The Federal Reserve Board announced on October 5, 2001, the execution of a written agreement by and among the AmericasBANK Corp, Towson, Maryland, its subsidiary bank, the AmericasBANK, Towson, Maryland, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, and the Maryland Division of Financial Regulation, Baltimore, Maryland.
What does DFR stand for?
DFR stands for Division of Financial Regulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFR
We have 79 other meanings of DFR in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Fault Recorder
- Digital Flight Recorder
- Direct Fingerprint Reader
- Direct Funding Report
- Direction de la Formation et de la Recherche (French: Directorate of Training and Research)
- Direction Finding Receiver
- Directorate of Fisheries Research (UK; now Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science)
- Disk File Read
- Distributed Flow Routing
- Divine Forces Radio
- Division of Financial Responsibility
- Division of Forest Resources
- Doctor's First Report (workman's compensation)
- Doseur Fixation Ronde (French: Round Feeder Attachment)
- Double Frequency Recording
- Douglas Fir Resort and Chalets (Canada)
- Dounreay Fast Reactor (fast breeder nuclear reactor)
- Dragonfly Ripple (band)
- Drilling Factual Report
- Dropped From Rolls
Samples in periodicals archive:
AmericasBank's application to open the Annapolis banking center was recently approved by State of Maryland's Division of Financial Regulation and by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
TrainingPro, the national leader in mortgage education, is pleased to announce that its new 40-hour education package tailored specifically to satisfy the latest mortgage licensing requirements in the state of Maryland, has been approved by the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation's Division of Financial Regulations.