POWERS is with the division of clinical research at the Scientific Applications International Corp, (SAIC) in support of the National Institutes of Health.
What does DCR stand for?
DCR stands for Division of Clinical Research (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCR
We have 242 other meanings of DCR in our Acronym Attic
- Discretionary Conditional Release (Criminology, UK)
- Disease Control Rate
- Diseases of the Colon & Rectum (journal; American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons)
- Dispenser Card Reader (POS software)
- Displacement Chemical Regeneration
- District of Campbell River (Canada)
- District of Columbia Register (Washington, DC)
- Division Cuirassée de Réserve (French: Reserve Armored Division)
- Division of Campus Recreation
- Division of Career Resources (US NIH)
- Divisions Cuirassées (French Army WWII Armored Division)
- Document Change Record
- Document Change Request
- Document Change Review (NASA)
- Document Control Register
- DOTMLPF Change Recommendation
- Down Syndrome Chromosome Region
- Downconverter and Receiver Unit (US DoD Satellite Communications)
- Downconverting Receiver
- Drawing Change Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov; Arthur Horton, Division of Clinical Research, 301-443-4060, e-mail: ah61x@nih.
The double-stranded nucleic acids apparently masquerade in the human body as "artificial viruses," says William Carter of the Division of Clinical Research at Hahnemann University in Philadelphia.