More work is needed to widely implement evidence-based cancer screening tests which may lead to early detection and, ultimately, an increase in the number of lives saved," said Marcus Plescia, MD, MPH, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control.
What does DCPC stand for?
DCPC stands for Division of Cancer Prevention and Control (CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPC
We have 50 other meanings of DCPC in our Acronym Attic
- Danish Committee of Pig Breeding and Production (Denmark)
- Data Collection or Production Centres (World Meteorological Organization)
- Data Collection Process Control
- Diplomate Certified Psychotherapist Counsellor (Canada)
- Direct Combat Position Code
- Direct Combat Probability Code
- Direct Controller-Pilot Communication (aviation)
- Distributed Constrained Power Control
- District Consumer Protection Council (India)
- District of Critical Planning Concern (Massachusetts)
- Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (est. 2009; UK)
- District of Columbia Primary Care Association
- Double-Clad Photonic Crystal Fiber (microscopy)
- Dual Core Photonic Crystal Fiber
- Dynamically Controlled Protein Crystal Growth
- Digital Cabin Pressure Control System (aviation)
- District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (Washington, DC)
- Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team
- Dedicated Cheque and Plastic Crime Unit (UK)
- Daly City Police Department (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edward Sondik from the institute's Division of Cancer Prevention and Control said last week that the increases have been largely due to increases in lung cancer, still the leading cause of cancer deaths.