Author(s): Barbara Allen-Diaz, UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources In 2025, the population of the Earth is projected to be over 8 billion.
What does DANR stand for?
DANR stands for Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DANR
- Digital Arts and New Media (University of California, Santa Craz)
- Dynamic Ambient Noise Model (oceanography; acoustic noise modeling)
- Danish Integrated Antimicrobial Resistance Monitoring and Research Programme (Denmark)
- Workshop on Distributed Autonomous Network Management Systems (IEEE International Workshop)
- Defence Associations National Network (Réseau des Associations de la Défence Nationale - Canada)
- Drug and Alcohol National Occupational Standards (Wales)
- Dayton Area Network Professional Association (Ohio)
- Department of Agriculture and Natural Resources (Philippines)
- Division of Agricultural and Natural Resources
- Dominican American National Roundtable
- Department of Alaska Native and Rural Development (University of Alaska Fairbanks)
- Discountless and Non Refundable Ship and or Cargo Lost or Not Lost (shipping term)
- Data Archiving and Networked Services (The Hague, Netherlands)
- Denied Area Navigation System
- Directory and Name Service
- Disabilities and Additional Needs Service (educational support)
- Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
- Distributed Access Node System
- Dubai Air Navigation Services (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)