Positions eligible for election: President-elect, Region II Vice President; Family and Consumer Sciences Division Vice President, New and Related Services Division Vice President, Engineering and Technology Education Division Vice President-Elect, Trade and Industrial Education Division Vice President-Elect, Region I Vice President-Elect, Region IV Vice President-Elect.
What does DVP stand for?
DVP stands for Division Vice President
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DVP
We have 75 other meanings of DVP in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Voice Protection (Motorola patent)
- Discount Vidéo Promo (France)
- Disney Vacation Planning
- Distance Vector Protocol
- Distinct Value Proposition (finance)
- Distinguished Visiting Professor
- Distinguished Visitor Program
- divalproex sodium
- Diverse Voices Project
- Division of Violence Prevention
- Domestic Violence Prevention
- Domestic Violence Program
- Domestic Violence Project, Inc
- Dominion Virginia Power
- Don Valley Parkway (Toronto, Canada expressway)
- Dunbar Video Productions LLC (Holly, MI)
- Dusty Vinyl Productions (rap group)
- Dvorak for Programmers (keyboard layout variant)
- Design Verification Plan and Report
- Daily Vigorous Physical Activity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Loretta Groller, senior vice president and GMM of textiles; Paula Paquette, division vice president and GMM of furniture and wall art; and Pat Dove, division vice president and GMM of seasonal and decorative accents, exited their posts to pursue other interests, a Linens 'n Things official told HFN.
John Blind is appointed division vice president for Printing & Carbonless Papers, and will report to Hess, as will Debabrata Mukherjee, who is appointed division vice president for Engineered and Converting Products.
July 2013; * Region III Vice President Elect: Katrina Paddick Plese, Romeovillc, Illinois, i July 2013: Also joining the above individuals on the Board in July 2012 arc the following: Doug Major, President-Eleet; Karen Mason, President; and Andrea Pogue Postsecondary, Adult and Career Education Division Vice President.