Five JNTC hubs supported the Iraq network: three division tactical hub nodes , the Arifjan Regional Hub Node, and the Corps hub, referred to as the Victory Hub Node.
What does DTAC stand for?
DTAC stands for Division Tactical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DTAC
We have 19 other meanings of DTAC in our Acronym Attic
- Dumber Than A Bag of Hammers
- Dumber Than A Box Of Rocks
- Danvers Traffic Advisory Committee (Danvers, MA)
- Defensive Tactics (military and police training)
- Delta Teaching Assistant Certificate (Canada)
- Department of Tactics
- Deployable Testbed for Autonomic Computing
- Dialogue Transatlantique des Consommateurs (French: Transatlantic Consumer Dialogue)
- Digitized Training Access Center
- Disaster Technical Assistance Center (US SAMHSA)
- Double Taxation Avoidance Convention (Mauritius and India)
- Delaage Tsaropoulos Architecture Carvunis Cholet (French architecture firm)
- Deployable Tactical Air Control Center
- Development Tools and Common Components (investment banking IT support)
- Division Tactical Command Post
- Director, Telecommunications & Command & Control Systems
- Data Transfer Acknowledge
- Data Transmit Acknowledge
- Date Accepted
- Department of Teaching and Academic Development (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CGS is a relatively new asset to 2 ID and the Army; therefore, MI units must take the responsibility of integrating this system into brigade and division tactical operations centers and other units that would benefit from this technology.
He received his Reserve Officer Training Corps commission from Providence College and is currently serving as the Tactical Intelligence Officer for the Division Tactical Command Post, 40th Infantry Division (Mechanized), California Army National Guard (CA ARNG).
3ID received as part of its basis of issue, two division tactical hub nodes.
In order to provide services they installed a separate data stack to handle the interconnect between the division tactical network and MNF-I strategic network.