Further challenging the division's abilities to track and execute more than 5,000 lateral transfers was the fact that it no longer had a division property book officer or authorization for an asset visibility section within the division G-4 section.
What does DPBO stand for?
DPBO stands for Division Property Book Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPBO
We have 1 other meaning of DPBO in our Acronym Attic
- Directeur Planification des Biens Immobiliers (French: Planning Director of Real Estate; Canada)
- Dartford Portable Buildings Ltd. (UK)
- Deer Park Branch Library (Deer Park, WA)
- Defined Point Before Landing (helicopter navigation)
- Dos Palos Branch Library (Dos Palos, CA)
- Double Pre-Beta Lipoproteinemia
- Décoration Peinture Bâtiment du Mantois (French painting company)
- Deep Purplish Blue Metallic Cocktail (color)
- Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences (Wayne State University)
- Distribution de Produits Biologiques et Naturels (French: Distribution of Organic and Natural Products)
- Downstream Power Back Off
- Drustvo Prijateljev Belgijskih Ovcarjev (Slovenian: Belgian Sheepdog Association of Friends)
- Diisopropyl Biphenyl
- Double Product Break Point (cardiology)
- Dual Purpose Battery Plot
- Dynamic Pixel Bucket Partition (rendering algorithm)
- Dakak Park Beach Resort (Philippines)
- Dietetics Practice Based Research Network
- Dan Peterson Basketball School (Italy)
- Dennis Powell Body Shop (Johnson City, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her military experience included assignments as Adjutant, 51st Maintenance Battalion, Commander, 172d Ordnance Detachment and Division Property Book Officer for the 1st Infantry Division.
Once the ISF units were established and the influx of new equipment slowed, the Division Property Book Officer decided to use a team method similar to the one used by the 1st Infantry Division to manage its property.