Find a copy of The Division Medical Supply Office Handbook that was published by the Academy of Health Sciences in March 1989.
What does DMSO stand for?
DMSO stands for Division Medical Supply Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DMSO
We have 17 other meanings of DMSO in our Acronym Attic
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages Center of Excellence
- Data Management for Sensor Networks
- Dimension (Swedish)
- Seaman, Draftsman-Illustrator Striker (Naval Rating)
- Defense Materiels Systems Office
- Defense Modeling and Simulation Office
- Dental Management Service Organization
- Des Moines Symphony Orchestra (Des Moines; IA)
- Director of Major Staff Office (US DoD)
- Dimethyl Sulfone
- Digital Media System-On-Chip
- Defense Message System Operations Group
- Defense Modeling and Simulation Operational and Support Activity
- Defense Message System Program
- Defense Meteorological Satellite Program
- Department of Maryland State Police
- Depot Maintenance Support Plan
- Digital Media Services Platform
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to providing medical supply support, the battalion's main body and the FDT at Mosul sent 91A contact teams and division medical supply officers to the 21st Combat Support Hospital in Balad and to the respective division medical supply offices to provide biomedical equipment repair support as needed.
Review Supply and Maintenance Procedures Next, you should visit the Division Medical Supply Office (DMSO) to learn the tactical procedures for class VIII resupply.