In a similar incident during another division capstone exercise at the NTC the following November, personnel used MTS messaging to communicate with medics, who instructed them on how to conduct medical triage and provide stabilizing medical care to the victim until medical personnel arrived.
What does DCX stand for?
DCX stands for Division Capstone Exercise (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCX
We have 10 other meanings of DCX in our Acronym Attic
- Domestic Cold Water Services
- Decimal Coded Wire Tag (trademark of Northwest Marine Technology, Inc.)
- Direct Current Working Volts
- Dutchess County Water and Wastewater Authority (Harbourd Hills, NY)
- DaimlerChrysler Ag (stock symbol)
- Delta Clipper Experimental (rocket)
- Desert Combat Extended (gaming)
- Dialog Control Extension
- Direct Current Experiment
- Direction and Control Exercise
- Division Communications Exercise
- Dixie Chicks (American country rock band)
- Double Charge Exchange
- Double Convex
- Doublecortin (genes)
- Multipage PCX (file extension/format)
- Multipage Zsoft Paintbrush (filename extension)
- Division Capstone Exercise Phase I
- Division Capstone Exercise Phase II
- Double Crystal X-Ray Diffraction (sometimes seen as DCXRD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) System Manager (TSM) ASAS participated in the successful Division Capstone Exercise Phase II (DCXII) held at Fort Hood, Texas.
We have already started to produce the upgraded Version 2 (V2) CGSs and have positioned three in Korea to support user testing and evaluation, six are in the 4th Infantry Division (Mechanized) to support the First Digitized Division (FDD) Division Capstone Exercises (DCXes), and other V2s are in use at the Intelligence Center for training.
Army Tank-automotive and Armaments Command (USATACOM), Warren, Michigan, will field 12 Wolverines to the 588th Engineer Battalion, 4th Infantry Division, Fort Hood, Texas, by January 2001--just in time to participate in the First Digitized Division Capstone Exercise at the National Training Center, Fort Irwin, California, in March 2001.