Division Ammunition Office The old DAO consisted of a centralized division ammunition officer, an ammunition technician (a warrant officer), a small staff, and a number of ammunition transfer point (ATP) sections that, when deployed, operated with the forward support battalion (FSB) in each brigade area of operations.
What does DAO stand for?
DAO stands for Division Ammunition Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAO
We have 105 other meanings of DAO in our Acronym Attic
- Dial Address Outgoing
- Digital Asset Optimization (file indexing)
- Director, Air Operations
- Disability Access Office (San Antonio, TX)
- Disbursing Accounting Officer
- Disk-At-Once (CD creation)
- District Adjudication Officers (US Immigration and Naturalization Service)
- District Adjudications Officer
- District Attorney's Office
- Division Air Officer
- Division Aviation Officer
- Document Advisor Office
- Double Action Only (handguns)
- Dragon Age: Origins (video game)
- Dual Action Only (firearms)
- Duly Authorized Officer (mental health; New Zealand)
- Dynamics of Atmospheres and Oceans
- Denrées Alimentaires d'Origines Animales (French: Foodstuffs of Animal Origin)
- Desert Aire Owners Association (Washington)
- Dominion Astrophysical Observatory Annual Report (Saanich, British Columbia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, Soldiers should be required to work as division ammunition officers.
He was the 2d Infantry Division ammunition officer when he wrote this article.