Splash star Tom Daley is on 10m synchronised diving duty for England at 7.
What does DVDY stand for?
DVDY stands for Diving Duty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Domestic Violence Death Review Committee
- Delaware Valley Disaster Recovery Information Exchange Group
- Digital Versatile Disk - Read Only Memory
- Domestic Violence Death Review Team (California)
- Digital Versatile Disc - Rewriteable
- Delaware Valley Daylily Society (Paoli, PA)
- Digital Video Distribution System
- Digital Video Double Sided
- Digital Visual Display Technologies Inc. (Atlanta, GA; visual display equipment retailer)
- Duijnstee Van Der Wilk (Dutch law firm)
- Data Validation Engine
- Dee Van Enterprise
- Default Visual Environment
- Degraded Visual Environment (aviation)
- Deja Vu Entertainment
- Dépanne Votre Électroménager (French appliance repair company)
- Dérivation Ventriculaire Externe (French: External Ventricular Shunt)
- Développez Votre Entreprise (French: Expand Your Business)
- Déviation du Volume Erythrocytaire (French: Deviation of the Erythrocyte Volume)
- Diagnostic Vocational Evaluation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, with the help of Master Chief Navy Diver Billy Sunday (a fictional composite of men Brashear had encountered in his career), he proves himself capable of resuming diving duty when, in front of a Navy tribunal, he painfully walks a dozen steps in full diving gear.
Special pay for aviation career incentives, diving duty, foreign duty (that is, outside the 48 contiguous states and the District of Columbia), hostile fire, imminent danger and special duty assignment pay.