CHOICE Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (9pm) A playwright (Sandra Bullock, left) is abducted by her mother's friends, who hope to portray her in a different light.
What does DSYYS stand for?
DSYYS stands for Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (novel, movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Dharma Stambha Yojana (initiative; India)
- Dirty Souf Yankee
- Drum Storage Yard
- Derby Sikh Youth Association (UK)
- Desolation Sound Yacht Charters Ltd. (Canada)
- Dwight Stuart Youth Foundation (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Delft Systematic Yacht Hull Series
- Dover-Sherborn Youth Lacrosse (Massachusetts)
- Discretionary Serious Youthful Offender (Ohio penal code)
- Designated Services for Young People (mental health service; UK)
- Daniel Schwartz (French contracting firm)
- Deep Sea Zone (gaming; Sonic Robo Blast 2)
- Departament Spraw Zagranicznych (Polish: Department of Foreign Affairs)
- Digital Serenade Zone
- Double Seismic Zone (geology; Chile)
- Drie Samenwerkende Zwemverenigingen (Dutch recreational area)
- Dutch Simracing Zone (gaming website)
- (USN Rating) Dental Technician
- Daemon Tools
- Dance Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rating: **** VIDEO Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood SANDRA BULLOCK is a successful playwright who reveals too much about her mum in an interview.
Byline: Jessica Mellor Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (12, Rental and DVD pounds 15.
Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood (12A) Rating: 5/10 Sisters doing it for themselves THE cooky title alone must be worth something when it comes to auctioning off the memorabilia.
He also managed to pick up kudos for his role in the hit film Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.
Out May 31 The Divine Secrets Of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood This film of friendship and growing old examines the relationship between a daughter Siddalee, played by Sandra Bullock, and her eccentric mum, Vivi (Ellen Burstyn).
The glassware fits perfectly with consumer interest in books such as Divine Secrets of The Ya-Ya Sisterhood and all-female gatherings in which women commiserate with each other about their lives, said Adelman.