Moore Center Services, which supports those with developmental disabilities, Next Step Orthotics & Prosthetics, and AARP's Divided We Fail campaign for health-care reform are just a few of her clients.
What does DWF stand for?
DWF stands for Divided We Fail (AARP campaign)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DWF
We have 42 other meanings of DWF in our Acronym Attic
- Dayton Wright AFB United States
- Death Will Follow (band)
- Delta Waterfowl Foundation (US and Canada)
- Dense Wiring Fabric
- Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
- Design Web Format
- Development Workshop France (various locations)
- Digital Watch Forum
- Digital Wedding Forum
- Distant Water Fleet (fisheries)
- Divorced White Female
- Domain Wall Fermion (physics)
- Drawing Web Format
- Drop/Withdraw/Fail (various schools)
- Dry Weather Flow (hydrology)
- Des Wahnsinns Fette Beute (German: Fat Booty of Madness; band)
- Desert Winds Freedom Band (Palm Springs, CA)
- Distorted-Wave First-Order Born Approximation
- Drywall Furring Channel (building)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANA is a partner in Health Care for America Now (HCAN) and Divided We Fail campaigns, working to organize millions of Americans to work toward health care for all.
AARP, along with a coalition of business and union allies, has launched a social movement called Divided We Fail to send the message that it's time to come up with solutions.
From the start of Divided We Fail, we have been struck at how strongly our constituents saw health-care reform as an economic issue," said Nancy LeaMond, executive vice president of social impact for AARP and director of Divided We Fail.
Divided We Fail will also present to lawmakers more than 1.
But in 2007 the coalition Divided We Fail was formed by the AARP, the Business Roundtable, the National Federation of Independent Business, and the Service Employees International Union expressly to push for universal health care.
Most importantly, we need to initiate a new dialogue that supports the contention that united we stand and divided we fail.
Representing more than 53 million Americans, AARP, Business Roundtable, the National Federation of Independent Business and Service Employees International Union joined together to form Divided We Fail, or DWF, to highlight the key issues of health care and financial security.