The procedure followed by the NDC in 1996 did not include open tender, did not involve the Divestiture Implementation Committee and certainly did not go to Parliament for ratification.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Divestiture Implementation Committee (Ghana)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Image Copy
- Direct Indicating Compass
- Direct Interference Contrast
- Direct Inverse Control
- Director in Charge
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality)
- Disseminated Intravascular Clot (pathology)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- Dissolved Inorganic Carbon
- District Industries Center (India)
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
- Document Identifier Code
- Downtown Intermodal Center
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Improvement Course
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
- Drop in Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Divestiture Implementation Committee (DIC) is one of the most active bodies in creating opportunities for investment.