So Wilson Combat now offers their Blast Diverter for the Rapid Thread Muzzle Brake.
What does DIVERTR stand for?
DIVERTR stands for Diverter
This definition appears very rarely
- Direct Interface Video Extensions
- Dismounted Infantry in a Virtual Environment
- Distributed Interactive Virtual Environment
- Divinyl Ether and Maleic Anhydride Copolymer
- Division Engineer (also abbreviated as DIVENGR)
- Division Engineer
- Digital Interactive Video Exploration and Reflection
- Diversion (Canada Post road designation)
- Disseminating Innovative Video Educational Resources for Students Everywhere (conference)
- IUBS-SCOPE-UNESCO Programme for Biological Diversity
- Division Exercise
- Dollar Index Value of Gold (currency index)
- Digital Video Narrow-band Emission
- Distribuidora de Vehículos Importados Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala, car dealer)
- Division Institutional Training
- Digital Image and Video Library
- Division Level
- Division-Level Logistic Module
- Division Logistics Model
- Diploma in Investment Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saia-Burgess HVAC actuators meet the demanding requirements of the different airflow diverter functions.
MORE than 150 special flight diverters were installed to make the skies safer for thousands of migrating birds.
The Titan Series TLD Diverter is designed for use in gravity flow applications where abrasive material is diverted from one source to either two or three destinations.
The diverters are CE Marked, and are undergoing a limited launch outside the United States.
Preclinical data indicates that NSV's TFN-based flow diverter promotes faster occlusion and resorption of the aneurysm, thus lowering the chance of recurrence.
The company states that by utilising precision laser cutting and bending technology to manufacture this leading-edge valve, the Quantum Series Wye Line Diverter is innovative in terms of its design.
Slot the rain diverter (this, and a water-butt connector, should come with the butt, or you can buy them separately) onto the end of the downpipe.