The ranking is determined by more than 30 variables that assess a company's commitment to diversity and inclusion as it relates to hiring, promotions, marketing, corporate philanthropy and supplier diversity.
What does D&I stand for?
D&I stands for Diversity and Inclusion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D&I
- Dad and I
- Debridement and Irrigation (wound treatment)
- Design and Implementation
- Development & Implementation
- Development & Innovation
- Dilation and Irrigation
- Direction and Inclination (oil and gas)
- Disassemble & Inspect
- Discovery and Invention (US Navy)
- Distress and Inconvenience (legal complaint; UK)
- Drop and Insert (telecommunications)
- Dependency And Indemnity Compensation
- Dark and Light Blind Care
- Deep and Meaningful (conversation)
- Design & Merchandising (degree; Drexel University)
- Detection and Monitoring (US DoD)
- Development and Management
- Dressed & Matched
- Drilling and Measurements
- Detroit and Mackinac Railroad Historical Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
9781847203359 Equality, diversity and inclusion at work; a research companion.
Based on the qualitative and quantitative data from the survey, I believe the five principles discussed here provide an innovative and viable framework for success with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Whether it's formal or informal, the CEO's ability to communicate both internally and externally about why diversity and inclusion are important to him or her and to the organization is crucial.
It provides a brief historical context of one particular institution in Northern Ireland and reviews some of the efforts being made to create an ethos of diversity and inclusion through developing an approach to the study and research of religion that is inclusive, acknowledges difference and seeks to deal with it positively and constructively.