She has more than 15 years of human resources experience and is president of the OfficeMax Charitable Foundation and a member of the national Diversity Best Practices Leadership Council.
What does DBP stand for?
DBP stands for Diversity Best Practices
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBP
We have 145 other meanings of DBP in our Acronym Attic
- Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka (Malay: Institute of Language and Literature)
- Diastolic Blood Pressure
- Dibutyl Phosphate
- Dien Bien Phu (Vietnamese city)
- Direct Buy Program
- Disinfectant Byproduct
- Disinfection Byproduct
- Distance Based Priority
- Distribution Boulangerie Pâtisserie (French bakery distribution company)
- DNA Binding Protein
- DNA-Blocking Protein
- Don Bosco Preparatory (Ramsey, NJ high school)
- Double Bass Pedal (drum equipment)
- Draft Business Plan
- Dragonbotpro (gaming)
- Draw Bar Pull (vehicle measurement)
- Dual Beam Photoconductivity
- Dublin-Pleasanton (Amtrak station code; Dublin-Pleasonton, CA)
- Vitamin D - Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Global Diversity Network UK (GDN) is a consortium of 10 multinationals that are committed to global diversity best practices.
COSMETICS giant L'Oreal has been awarded the prestigious Diversity Best Practices 2004 Global Leadership Award.
For more information, visit these sites: * Diversity Best Practices * Color Lines * National MultiCultural Institute * Diversity, Inc.
Women in Packaging's (Kennesaw, GA) Best Practices Committee met its first challenge and recently began to distribute its Company Diversity Best Practices Evaluation forms.