The text draws on the notions of our basic human right to access to education and literacy, the significance of previous knowledge, and the need for diverse learning environments in adult literacy, including ESL.
What does DLE stand for?
DLE stands for Diverse Learning Environments (survey)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLE
We have 79 other meanings of DLE in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Labor Efficiency (work formula)
- Direct Lightning Effects
- Direct Lithium Extraction (energy)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosus
- Disk List Entry (Amanda/Zmanda Backup Software)
- Disseminated Lupus Erythematosus (same as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
- Distance Learning and Education
- Distance Learning Exchange (Pennsylvania Department of Education)
- Distinctive Ladies of Elegance
- Distributed LAN Emulation
- Divorce Level Event
- Double-Line Electro (stamp collecting; a form of precancellation)
- Droits et Libertés dans les Églises (French: Rights and Liberties in the Churches)
- Drug Laboratory Effect
- Dry Low Emission
- Dual Language Education
- Ductility Level Earthquake
- Dynamic Labile Equilibrium
- Dynamic Lightpath Establishment (IEEE)
- Deputies Law Enforcement Association (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Creating diverse learning environments is also a concern of administrators preparing for accreditation.
Given what we now know about the educational value of diverse learning environments, it is more important than ever that we have an accurate picture of student diversity on our college campuses.