Fe(II) is transported across the cellular membrane by a 12-transmembranesegment protein, divalent metal transporter 1 (DMT1), also known as SLC11A2, NRAMP2 and DCT1 (Table I).
What does DMT1 stand for?
DMT1 stands for Divalent Metal Transporter 1
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Dry Metric Tonnes
- Dual-Mode Tracker
- Dual-Mode Transmitter
- Dundalk Marine Terminal (Baltimore, MD)
- Dunkerque Multibulk Terminal (French)
- Durée Moyenne de Traitement (French: Average Duration of Treatment; various companies)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 1
- Divalent Metal Transporter (protein)
- Diabetes Mellitus Type 2
- Dallas Music Teachers Association (Dallas, TX)
- Davis Music Teachers' Association
- Demented Minds Think Alike
- Digital Media Teaching Aids
- Diversity-Multiplexing Tradeoff Analysis
- Dorn Method Therapists Association (UK)
- Drug-Mediated Tumor Antigen
- Dynamic Mechanical Thermal Analysis
- District Manager Teaching Administrative Assistant
- Dave Matthews Tribute Band