This involves pre-curing the EPDM phase in a masterbatch stage at elevated temperature using sulfur donors like bis-alkylphenoldisulfide (BAPD), dithiodimorpholine (DTDM) and dithiodicaprolactam (DTDC), followed by cross-blending with NR masterbatch and then a final batch with curatives.
What does DTDM stand for?
DTDM stands for Dithiodimorpholine (chemical agent)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTDM
We have 1 other meaning of DTDM in our Acronym Attic
- Dodge Tour de Georgia
- Damage Tolerance Design Handbook
- Division of Temporary Disability Insurance (New Jersey)
- Defence Tactical Data Links (UK)
- Delta Township District Library (Lansing, MI)
- Dirty Thirty Dynasty League (hockey)
- Database Technologies for Data Mining (workshop)
- Deterministic Time Division Multiplexing
- Digital Terminal Data Module
- Distributed Team Decision Making (US NASA)
- Do The Damn Mission
- Distributed Time Division Multiple Access
- Dare to Dream Network
- Dermatomal Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Double Take Doll Nursery
- Door to Door Organics (various locations)
- Dupage Township Democratic Organization (Bolingbrook, IL)
- Deoxythymidine Diphosphate (nucleotide)
- Developmental Test Design Plan
- Di-Tridecyl Phthalate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Compound A did not have either PA 1109 or 4,4' dithiodimorpholine, compound B consists of 4,4' dithiodimorpholine only and compound C contained both PA 1109 and 4,4' dithiodimorpholine.