The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority (DC Water) broke ground on Oct.
What does DCWASA stand for?
DCWASA stands for District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Distributed Collaborative Work
- Document Centric Workflow (software)
- Documentary Credit World (banking)
- Domestic Cold Water
- Dry Cell Weight
- Dynamic Championship Wrestling
- Dynamic Computational Window
- Detroit Council for World Affairs (Detroit, MI)
- Direct Care Workers Association (North Carolina)
- Dominguez Channel Watershed Advisory Council (est. 2001; Los Angeles County Department of Public Works; California)
- District Child Welfare Board (Nepal)
- Deer Creek Watershed Conservancy (Vina, CA)
- Deputy Cadet Wing Commander
- Donald Cant Watts Corke (Australia)
- Durham County Wildlife Club (North Carolina)
- Davao City Water District (Phillipines)
- David Cannon Well Drilling (Parrish, FL)
- Double Connection While Dialing (telephone trouble report)
- Dutch Country Western Dance Association
- Direction, Control and Warning Database
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the case in Washington, where 40,000 water service lines were replaced after the District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority found drinking water lead above the action level of 15 parts per billion in 73% of the 4,613 homes tested.
The District of Columbia Water and Sewer Authority is in the process of designing a deep tunnel system to capture and store combined stormwater and sewage for later treatment.