[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] StudentsFirst, an education reform movement led by former Chancellor of District of Columbia Public Schools Michelle Rhee, advocates in part for using test scores for teacher evaluations and state intervention in low-performing districts.
What does DCPS stand for?
DCPS stands for District of Columbia Public Schools
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPS
We have 45 other meanings of DCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Civilian Payroll System
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (various organizations)
- Département Conception et Évaluation des Performances des Systèmes (French: System Performance Design and Evaluation Department)
- Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship (formerly Non Aligned Movement Scholarship)
- Differential Current Probabilistic Signature
- Digital Cartographic Production System (FEMA)
- Digital Copy Protection System
- Diploma of College of Physicians and Surgeons (Pakistan)
- Direct Current Power Supply
- Disability Case Processing System
- Donald Cousens Public School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Dorchester County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Duval County Public Schools
- District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Public Service Commission (Washington, DC)
- Differential Coherent Phase Shift Keying
- DLA Civilian Personnel Support Office
- Daniels College Prep and Scholarship Program (Denver, CO)
- Duke Cancer Patient Support Program (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Direct Current Power Supply Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
IN ADDITION to the federal cash that flows into public schools around the country as a matter of course, Congress appropriated an extra $190 million into the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) between 2004 and 2009.
GAO-03-224R November 6, 2002 The District of Columbia appropriations acts for fiscal years 1999, 2000, and 2001 limited the amount of appropriated funds that could be paid to an attorney representing a prevailing party in an action brought against the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
He even claimed that Thomas Jefferson insisted that the Bible and Isaac Watts' hymnal be used in District of Columbia public schools.
District of Columbia Public Schools in Washington, D.