Other large, urban districts with dinner programs include Philadelphia and District of Columbia public schools.
What does DCPS stand for?
DCPS stands for District of Columbia Public Schools
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCPS
We have 45 other meanings of DCPS in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Civilian Payroll System
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (various organizations)
- Département Conception et Évaluation des Performances des Systèmes (French: System Performance Design and Evaluation Department)
- Developing Countries Partnership Scholarship (formerly Non Aligned Movement Scholarship)
- Differential Current Probabilistic Signature
- Digital Cartographic Production System (FEMA)
- Digital Copy Protection System
- Diploma of College of Physicians and Surgeons (Pakistan)
- Direct Current Power Supply
- Disability Case Processing System
- Donald Cousens Public School (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Dorchester County Public Schools (Maryland)
- Duval County Public Schools
- District of Columbia Pretrial Services Agency (Washington, DC)
- District of Columbia Public Service Commission (Washington, DC)
- Differential Coherent Phase Shift Keying
- DLA Civilian Personnel Support Office
- Daniels College Prep and Scholarship Program (Denver, CO)
- Duke Cancer Patient Support Program (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Direct Current Power Supply Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
District of Columbia Public Schools created a new International Academy--with help of the nonprofit Internationals Network for Public School--to serve 165 immigrant students, including 90 that registered last year.
To address the nation s critical need for future engineers, computer scientists and math- and science-trained professionals, and to equip all students with the skills critical for their future success, Lockheed Martin and the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) today announced a new multi-million dollar, multi-year grant to support the expansion of college and career-focused science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) programs for all DCPS schools.
Marking the construction of the first school built directly by the District of Columbia Public Schools in nearly three decades, April 13 will be a day filled with educational activities and student participation.
The District of Columbia appropriations acts for fiscal years 1999, 2000, and 2001 limited the amount of appropriated funds that could be paid to an attorney representing a prevailing party in an action brought against the District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS) under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act.
He even claimed that Thomas Jefferson insisted that the Bible and Isaac Watts' hymnal be used in District of Columbia public schools.
The WeatherBug Schools Program is excited to have been chosen by District of Columbia Public Schools to support their STEM initiatives and safety programs," said Frank McCathran, director of WeatherBug Education.
Critical Exposure is a nonprofit after-school program that trains District of Columbia Public Schools students to use photography and advocacy to make real changes in their schools and community.