civilians in Provincial Reconstruction and District Support Teams in Nangarhar, Laghman, Kunar and Nuristan Provinces, which include some of the most remote and dangerous areas in Afghanistan.
What does DST stand for?
DST stands for District Support Teams (Army Corps of Engineers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DST
We have 321 other meanings of DST in our Acronym Attic
- Direct Support Team
- Direction De La Surveillance Du Territoire (French MI-5)
- Directorate of Science and Technology (US CIA)
- Dirty South Thugs
- Disaster Services Technology (American Red Cross)
- Discarding Sabot with Trace
- Discrete Sine Transform
- Dispersion-Supported Transmission (solid-state circuits)
- Dissemination Services Team
- Distributed Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- Diving Sub Technique (Belgian diving school)
- Division Summary Tool
- Doctor of Sacred Theology
- Doença Sexualmente Transmissível
- Doggie Style Tattoo (tattoo on the small of the back)
- Domingos da Silva Teixeira (Portuguese energy company)
- Dominion Soil Thunder Bay (Canadian engineering firm)
- Double Set Trigger (target rifle feature)
- Double-Shell Tank
- Down Syndrome Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
South Africa's White Paper 6 on Special Needs Education (Department of National Education, 2001) points out strengthened school-based support services and district support teams made up of staff from provincial districts.
Morning out in the provinces finds 26 Provincial Reconstruction Teams and 32 District Support Teams gearing up.