The Court of Cassation is yet to assign the case to another district criminal court or set a date for the new trial.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for District Criminal Court
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Disseminated Cancer Cell (oncology)
- Distance Credentialed Counselor
- Distributed Call Center
- Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
- Distributed Collaboration Community
- Distributed Communication Controller
- Distributed Communications Controller
- Distributed Computing and Communications Laboratory (Columbia University)
- District Catechetical Commission (Lasallian term)
- District Coordinating Council (various locations)
- District Curriculum Committee (education)
- Diversity Council of the Carolinas
- Division Computer Center
- Divisional Costs of Capital
- DLESE Community Collection (Digital Library for Earth System Education)
- Document Capture Center
- Document Control Center
- Document Control Clerk (profession)
- Document Control Custodian (various organizations)
- Document Kind Classification Code (International Electrotechnical Commission 61355 standard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dublin District Criminal Court was told 27-year-old Johnston knocked his victim to the ground and then punched and kicked him in the incident in Saggart, Co Dublin.
The Oita boy cannot be subject to criminal charges because by law, only those aged 16 or over can stand trial in district criminal court.
Dublin District Criminal Court heard how over 15 years the perveted father- of-six abused trusting youngsters in a room at his club, nicknamed The Chamber of Horrors.