In November 1999, just shy of his 20th birthday, he faced an Army district court martial accused of common assault and was fined pounds 500.
What does DCM stand for?
DCM stands for District Court Martial (various nations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCM
We have 303 other meanings of DCM in our Acronym Attic
- Dispersion Compensation Module
- Display and Control Module
- Display Control Module (IBM)
- Dispositif de Commande Manuelle (French: Manual Control Device)
- Distance-Conserving Mapping
- Distinguished Conduct Medal (UK Military)
- Distribution Cache Manager
- Distribution Channel Management (various companies)
- District Channel Manager
- District Committee Member
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November 1999, just shy of his 20th birthday, he faced an Army district court martial accused of common assault.
This view was recently expressed in a judgment of the Central District Court Martial (See HCJ 210/01, Military Prosecutor v.