He has previously earned the Irving Dalton Award, District Award of Merit and District Kente Cloth neckerchief.
What does DAM stand for?
DAM stands for District Award of Merit (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DAM
We have 170 other meanings of DAM in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Asset Manager (Documentum)
- Digital Automatic Music
- Direct Access Memory
- Direct Access Method
- Direct Access Mode
- Direction des Applications Militaires (French: Military Applications; French Atomic Energy Commission)
- Directory & Access Management
- Disability Awareness Month
- Display Aided Maintenance
- Distributed Abstract Machine
- Divisional Ammunition Column
- Divorced Asian Male
- Documento de Arrecadação Municipal (Portuguese: Municipal Collection Document; Brazil)
- Documents d'Archéologie Méridionale (French: Journal of Archaeology South)
- Dog Agility Masters (Canine Agility Tournament)
- Domain Analysis Methodology
- Double Accumulator Multiplier (computer architecture)
- Double-Aluminized Mylar
- Draft Amendment
- Drainage Area Map (stormwater management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he had been given the Commonwealth of Mass "Pride in Performance" Award; the Distinguished Service Award from the American Council on Education GED Testing Service; Boy Scouts of America Mohegan Council Silver Beaver Award; District Award of Merit and the Scoutmaster's Award of Merit; the Diocese of Worcester Catholic Scouting Committee St.
Pride in Performance" Award; Distinguished Service Award from the American Council on Education GED Testing Service; Boy Scouts of America Mohegan Council Silver Beaver Award; District Award of Merit and the Scoutmaster's Award of Merit.
He was a recipient of the Wood Badge 1974, the (Algonquin Council) District Award of Merit, Citation for Service, Veterans Certificate and Scouters Key in 1978 and the Silver Beaver in 1988.