National Guard has decided to use the program throughout the country as part of its Distributive Training Technology Project.
What does DTT stand for?
DTT stands for Distributive Training Technology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTT
We have 95 other meanings of DTT in our Acronym Attic
- Diffusion Transfer Technology
- Digital Terrestrial Television
- Digital Terrestrial Transmission
- Direct Tension Tester
- Direct Transfer Trip (relaying system)
- Direct Trunked Transport
- Direction des Transports Terrestres (French: Department of Land Transport; various locations)
- Discrete Trial Training (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Distance to Target
- Distribution, Transformation and Trading (Arcelor Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using SCORM as a standard, the National Guard has developed the Distributive Training Technology Project (DTTP), an online training "Internet" for the National Guard, which is currently in use.