The study established a record for water consumption and quality in a residential neighborhood near Cincinnati, Ohio, and sought to derive travel time distributions for water delivered to consumers on a dead-end loop and to evaluate the usefulness of real-time monitoring of distribution system water quality.
What does DSWQ stand for?
DSWQ stands for Distribution System Water Quality (research program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSWQ
- Direct Schedule Work Order
- District Social Welfare Officer (various nations)
- Dutch Symphonic Wind Orchestra (Netherlands)
- Dead Sea Water Project (Ezekiel's Water Project)
- Decoupled Software Pipelining (computing)
- Democratic Socialist Women of the Philippines
- Deterministic Sea Wave Prediction
- Drake & Scull Water & Power (Drake and Scull International PJSC)
- Detroit Society of Women Painters and Sculptors (est. 1903; Michigan)
- David S Ware Quartet (jazz band)
- Datenverarbeitung Steuer Wirtschaft Recht (German business and legal publication)
- Desert Sunset Waves Radio (online radio station)
- Downward Shortwave Radiation
- Downward Short-Wave Radiation Flux
- Darlington Sports Winners Scheme (UK)
- Data Science Workstation (various companies)
- David's Sling Weapon System (US and Israel)
- Department for Social Welfare Standards (Malta)
- Department of Student Welfare and Services (Ateneo de Manila University; Quezon City, Philippines)
- Dibru-Saikhowa Wildlife Sanctuary (national park system; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purpose was to determine what effect blending finished waters from ground, surface, and saline sources would have on distribution system water quality Treatment and distribution systems were built for this pilot study.
1583214100 Impact of distribution system water quality on disinfection efficacy.