Intergraph[R], active in providing geospatially powered technology for utilities' infrastructure and operations management, has launched a new solution for distribution integrity management programs (DIMP) to help gas distribution companies maintain safe, secure infrastructure and meet new federal government requirements.
What does DIMP stand for?
DIMP stands for Distribution Integrity Management Programs (Oil and Gas industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DIMP
We have 8 other meanings of DIMP in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Imagery Management Operations Center (US DoD)
- Déclaration Immédiate/Onmiddellijke Aangifte (French and Dutch Social Security declaration)
- Measures for Optimising Radiological Information and Dose in Digital Imaging and Interventional Radiology (EU health care project; UK)
- Donatori Italiani Midollo Osseo (Italy)
- Drug Intelligence Method of Operation System (FEMA)
- Direct Metal Oxidation
- Dark Improvised Music Project
- Digital Information Management Program (State Library of North Carolina)
- Diisopropyl Methylphosphonate
- Discrete Industries & Mill Products (SAP Solution)
- Dynamic Internet Messaging Program (webmail system)
- Deceptive and Indirect Techniques of Persuasion and Control (American Psychological Association task force)
- Divine Interpreters of Music/Poetic Influencers
- Deuterium Moderated Pile Low Energy
- Differential Integrated Multiple Pulse Polarography
- Dossier d'Intervention en Milieu Radioactif (French: File Response to Radioactive Environments)
- Dunkelzahn Institute of Magical Research (gaming)
- Dutch International Marketing Research Association
- Disaster Information Management Research Center (National Library of Medicine; Bethesda, MD)
- Digital Integrated Mobile Radio System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each operator of a gas distribution system must develop a written Distribution Integrity Management Programs (DIMP) plan no later than Aug.
American Public Gas Association (APGA) Security and Integrity Foundation (SIF) released its simple, handy, risk-based integrity management plan (SHRIMP) for utilities to use to create written distribution integrity management programs (DIMP) plans required by new federal pipeline safety regulations.