Topics include a semantic framework for integrated asset management in smart oilfields, processing mesoscale climatology in a grid environment, profiling computation jobs, a distributed query execution engine, and standardization of an API for distributed resource management systems.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Distributed Resource Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Director of Resource Management
- Directorate of Resource Management
- Disability Resources Monthly
- Disability Rights Movement
- Disaster and Risk Management
- Disaster Recovery Manager
- Disk Resource Management
- Dispute Resolution Mechanism (various organizations)
- Distance-Reducing Mapping
Samples in periodicals archive:
Distributed resource management (DRM) software, such as Platform Computing's LSF, provides a means for managing and monitoring the distribution of computing jobs across the cluster from a single point of control.
Worldwide Computer Products News-1 February 2001-Sun launches distributed resource management system for Linux (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Other Grids include NASA's Information Power Grid and the ASCI Distributed Resource Management project.
Platform Computing, a global leader in Distributed Resource Management for distributed computing environments, Toronto, has introduced LSF (Load Sharing Facility) version 4.