For the same period, CA Technologies ranked second across mainframe DBMS management, software change and configuration management, mainframe and distributed network management and mainframe and distibuted language oriented development environments, mainframe availability and performance management, IT operations management, Web access management, mainframe backup and recovery, mainframe storage resource management and mainframe hierarchical storage management (HSM) and archive categories.
What does DNM stand for?
DNM stands for Distributed Network Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DNM
We have 32 other meanings of DNM in our Acronym Attic
- Dangerous New Machine (band)
- Darknet Markets (bitcoin forum)
- Deci Newton Meter (torque unit)
- Découvertes des Nouveaux Ministères (French: Discoveries of New Ministries)
- Delayed Neutron Monitor
- Denham, Western Australia, Australia (Airport Code)
- Diététique du Nouveau Monde (French: Dietetics of the New World)
- Digital Natural Motion (Philips)
- Diplômes Nationaux de Master (French: National Master's Degree; various universities)
- Distinct Network Monitor (software)
- Diversity News Magazine (Los Angeles, CA)
- Do Not Mention
- Do Not Mount (electronics)
- Doctor of Natural Medicine
- Doctorate in Natural Medicine
- Double Negative Material
- Down Memory
- Dynamic Network Management
- Daya Bay Nuclear Power Operations and Management Co., Ltd. (est. 2003; China)
- Delaware Nutrient Management Commission (Dover, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific topics include designing a foundation for mobile agents in peer-to-peer networks, dynamic scheduling of multi-agent in agent-based distributed network management, scalable fault tolerant agent grooming environment, modeling knowledge and reasoning in conversational recommendation agents, a swarm intelligence approach to task allocation in case-based recommender systems, a multi-agent system for optimal supply chain management, macroscopic modeling of information flow in an agent-based electronic health record, robust intelligent control of mobile robots, and a multi-agent system for risk management.
It also had real-time operating system, distributed real-time, distributed network management tools and text-to-speech recognition technologies included within the division.