Distributed Content Management System LAS VEGAS, April 6 /PRNewswire/ -- e-motion(TM), Inc.
What does DCMS stand for?
DCMS stands for Distributed Content Management System (training management and delivery solution.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCMS
We have 56 other meanings of DCMS in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy Commandant for Mission Support (US Coast Guard)
- Design Change Management System (Lucent)
- Digital Circuit Multiplication System
- Digital Credit Management System
- Digital Cross-Connection Management System (Sprint)
- Direct-Current Magnetron Sputtering (physics)
- Director, COMSEC Material System
- Disaster Credit Management System
- Disparate Content Management System
- Distributed Call Measurement System
- Distribution Center Management (and Control) System
- Division of Chemistry and Materials Science (FDA)
- Division of Mail and Courier Services (Office of Research Services; US NIH)
- Document & Correspondence Management System (US VA)
- Dutchess County Medical Society (Poughkeepsie, NY)
- DC Metropolitan Subcontractors Association
- Dearborn Center for Math, Science and Technology (Michigan)
- Degree-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree (algorithm)
- double-crystal-monochromator soft X-ray (beamline)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov website and improved the distributed content management system, which helped to improve search capabilities, site performance, and end-user satisfaction.
The public agencies can input their information and services via the portal publisher at the Federal Office of Administration (Bundesverwaltungsamt) or directly web-based via the distributed content management system (Government Site Builder), publicize job adverts, invitations to tender and auctions or publish newsletters.
com, a web technology company that has developed a distributed Content Management System for Multilingual and Multi-regional Websites.
Its client-server-based Distributed Content Management System (DCMS), featuring the e-motion Intelligent Distribution Engine, enables content and management distribution of data-intensive graphics and video across virtually any network, providing guaranteed delivery, with extensive cataloging, distribution logging and collaboration functions.