Moving from a single-site to a distributed call center can translate into bottom-line benefits including reduced overhead costs, lower employee turnover rates and reduced maintenance and expansion expenses.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Distributed Call Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Disaster Child Care (various locations)
- Disciples of Christ Church
- Disconnect Code (AT&T)
- Discovery Canyon Campus (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Dispatch Communications Corporation
- Display Combination Code
- Display Computer Complex
- Display Control Console
- Disseminated Cancer Cell (oncology)
- Distance Credentialed Counselor
- Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse
- Distributed Collaboration Community
- Distributed Communication Controller
- Distributed Communications Controller
- Distributed Computing and Communications Laboratory (Columbia University)
- District Catechetical Commission (Lasallian term)
- District Coordinating Council (various locations)
- District Criminal Court
- District Curriculum Committee (education)
- Diversity Council of the Carolinas
Samples in periodicals archive:
When deployed, such services will support applications such as multi-line voice over packet-based networks, high-speed data, self-provisioning, heightened security, virtual private networking, voice-enabled web content, entertainment on demand, and distributed call centers.
It is a means of unifying geographically distributed call centers (including those using legacy telephone systems) into one seamlessly integrated virtual contact center so that ACD transactions on all media can be routed to the best-skilled agent, regardless of agent location.