The furniture company eventually conceded they had caused Johann distress and inconvenience and paid him compensation.
What does D&I stand for?
D&I stands for Distress and Inconvenience (legal complaint; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of D&I
- Drop and Hook (shipping)
- Dyke & Howard (chartered accountants)
- Dad and I
- Design and Implementation
- Development & Implementation
- Development & Innovation
- Dilation and Irrigation
- Direction and Inclination (oil and gas)
- Disassemble & Inspect
- Discovery and Invention (US Navy)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Drop and Insert (telecommunications)
- Dependency And Indemnity Compensation
- Dark and Light Blind Care
- Deep and Meaningful (conversation)
- Design & Merchandising (degree; Drexel University)
- Detection and Monitoring (US DoD)
- Development and Management
- Dressed & Matched
- Drilling and Measurements
Samples in periodicals archive:
These acts caused a lot of distress and inconvenience for a lot of people and we strongly condemn them.