San Diego, Calif: Distinguished Flying Cross Society, 2012.
What does DFCS stand for?
DFCS stands for Distinguished Flying Cross Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DFCS
We have 20 other meanings of DFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Developpement, Formation, Conseil, Qualite (French: Development, Training, Advice, Quality)
- Delaware Federation of College Republicans
- Department of Foreign Church Relations (Russian Orthodox Church)
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation (Washington, DC)
- Defence Force Careers Reference Centre (Australia)
- Damen Fussball Club Schwamendingen (Swiss Women Soccer Club)
- Defense Fire Control System
- Design for Complex Systems (Boston, MA)
- Digital Feedwater Control System
- Digital Flight Control System
- Division of Families and Children's Services (Georgia)
- Division of Family and Child Services
- Division of Finance and Corporate Securities (Oregon, USA)
- Drone Formation Control System
- Drug-Free Communities Support
- DSCS FDMA Control System
- Deployment Flow Component System 2
- Department for Children Schools and Families (UK)
- Darlington Football Club Supporters Group (est. 2015; UK)
- Drug Free Community Support Grant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Someone had the bright idea of organizing a meeting between the group and some of their American counterparts, veteran members of the Distinguished Flying Cross Society.
Equels, an Army aviator who was honored seven times for heroism in Vietnam, has been inducted in the Distinguished Flying Cross Society, comprised exclusively of war heroes who received the highest honor for military flying.