amp;#8221; In addition, the portable FSH family delivers spectrogram analysis of intermittent faults, distance-to-fault measurements on cables and one-port cable loss measurements.
What does DTF stand for?
DTF stands for Distance-To-Fault (cabling)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTF
We have 96 other meanings of DTF in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Tape Format
- Digital Terrain File
- Digital Test Data Format
- Digital Training Facility
- Digital Transmission Facility
- Digital Trunk Frame
- Din Tai Fung (restaurant; various locations)
- Discrete Time Fourier
- Discrete Trial Format
- Distance to Finish (sailing regattas)
- Distributed Terascale Facility (National Science Foundation distributed supercomputing grid)
- Distribution Time/Frequency
- Document Transmission Facility
- Domene Technologies Formations (French: Domene Technology Training)
- Doomed to Fail
- Down to Fellowship
- Down to Fish
- Down to Fornicate
- Down to Frisbee
- Downtime Failure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Distance-To-Fault (DTF) measurements easily determine poor connections, contamination, damaged cables and water penetration.
Capable of multiple measurements, including reflection, cable loss, distance-to-fault and transmission measurements, the ZVH Series analyzer provides a high dynamic range of up to 100 dB for transmission measurements.
Using the Distance-to-Fault (DTF) capability, users are able to identify problem areas and their location.