From a 1995 article on the Distance Learning Resource Network (DLRN) Web site: "Distance Education is instructional delivery that does not constrain the student to be physically present in the same location as the instructor.
What does DLRN stand for?
DLRN stands for Distance Learning Resource Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLRN
- Dansk Land Rover Klub (Denmark)
- Deutscher Luft- und Raumfahrtkongress (German: German Aerospace Congress)
- Data Local Reconstruction Layer
- Defence Electronics Research Laboratory (India)
- Digital Library Research Laboratory (Virginia Tech)
- Docklands Light Railway Limited (UK)
- Doncaster Lakers Rugby League Football Club (formerly Doncaster Dragons Rugby League Football Club)
- Délirium (French band)
- Doctors and Lawyers for Responsible Medicine
- Data Link Reference Number
- Date Limite de Remise des Offres (French: Deadline for Submission of Bids)
- Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter
- Data Link Reference Point
- Database of Ligand-Receptor Partners
- Digital Library Research Program (various schools)
- Disability Law Resource Project (Houston, TX)
- Disneyland Resort Paris
- Division of Land Resource Protection (Department of Conservation; Canada)
- Delaware Lawyers' Rules of Professional Conduct
- David Lloyd Redway Runners (running club; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com The Distance Learning Resource Network 800-662-4160 On the Internet: http://fwl.