2 km average distance between stations Integration Al Ghubaiba station (offering integration with all mass transit modes i.
What does QRB stand for?
QRB stands for Distance Between Stations (radiotelegraphy)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of QRB
We have 12 other meanings of QRB in our Acronym Attic
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Matrix (competitive proposal)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Model
- Quantum Random Access Machine
- Queensland Remote Aboriginal Media (Australia)
- Queensland Resident Accommodation Managers Association (Australia)
- Queue and Rate Adjustment Policy
- Quick Response Action Plan
- Quantitative Retention-Activity Relationship
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Software
- Quantitative Risk Assessment System
- QReportBuilder (Alpha Software Inc.)
- Qualifications Review Board
- Quality Review Board
- Quality Review Bulletin
- Quantitative Reasoning for Business
- Quarterly Review of Business
- Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics (journal)
- Quick Release Buckle
- Quick Return Bonus (distributed computing)
- Quick-Removable Bonnet (chemical truck trailer valve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because the distance between stations is fixed, the technique allowed researchers to detect very tiny changes in seismic velocity.
Japanese railway officials said their bullet-train control technology is better suited to China's planned high-speed railway because the average distance between stations in China is, like Japan, shorter than in Europe.
Rail and subway ticket prices in Tokyo vary depending on the distance between stations, and commuters unfamiliar with the area must consult maps above the ticket vending machines.
Thus the distance between stations can be relatively short, minimizing the over-all size of the machines.