Distal interphalangeal joint involvement in rheumatoid arthritis.
What does DIJ stand for?
DIJ stands for Distal Interphalangeal Joint (veterinary science)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIJ
We have 2 other meanings of DIJ in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Invisible Ink Toolkit (software tool)
- Division of Instructional and Information Technology
- Drug Incubation Infectivity Test
- Defense In-Transit Item Visibility System
- Daerah Istimewa Jogjakarta (Indonesian province)
- Death in June (band)
- Dijon, France - Longvic (Airport Code)
- Diploma in Journalism (degree; various schools)
- Direction de l'Informatique Judiciaire (French: Director of Judicial Information; Sénégal)
- Dispositif Insertion Jeunes (French youth advocacy federation)
- Drug Information Journal (pharmaceutical industry)
- Datenbank für Internationale Jugendarbeit
- Dotation d'Installation aux Jeunes Agriculteurs (French: Endowment for Young Farmer Setup)
- Dispositif d'Insertion des Jeunes de l'Education Nationale (French: Device for Youth Integration of National Education)
- Danone Institute of Japan Foundation (est. 1999)
- Dubai International Jazz Festival (UAE)
- Dr. Ismail Jumale Human Rights Organization (Somalia)
- Dirección de Policía Judicial e Investigación (Spanish: Directorate of Judicial Police and Investigation; Colombia)
- Dominantly Inherited Juvenile Optic Atrophy
- Delhi International Jewellery Show (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alignment deformity of the distal interphalangeal joints of the 2nd and 3rd fingers was also observed (Fig.
Ninety percent were finger amputations, of which over 70% were at, or distal to, the distal interphalangeal joint.