The incidence of distal clavicular osteolysis is increased by fixation across the joint.
What does DCO stand for?
DCO stands for Distal Clavicular Osteolysis (osteology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DCO
We have 118 other meanings of DCO in our Acronym Attic
- Diluted Crude Oil
- Direct Capture of Objectives
- Direct Chemical Oxidation
- Direct Commission Officer
- Direct Contact Overlay (picture framing)
- Director Combat Operations (USAF)
- Director Controller
- Director of Campus Operations (various organizations)
- Director of Christian Outreach (Concordia University; Minnesota)
- Disaster Control Officer
- Distillers Corn Oil (feed)
- Distributed Cooperative Object
- District Commodore
- District Coordination Office (Israeli-Palestinian Oslo Agreement)
- District Coordination Officer (Pakistan)
- District Credit Officer (job title)
- District Curriculum Office (education)
- District, Colonial and Overseas (Barclay's Bank)
- Dive Center Organisation (software)
- Division of County Operations (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Acute distal clavicular osteolysis was first described in 1936.