Mutations in genes encoding fast-twitch contractile proteins cause distal arthrogryposis syndromes.
What does DA stand for?
DA stands for Distal Arthrogryposis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DA
We have 118 other meanings of DA in our Acronym Attic
- Discontinued Availability
- Discrete Address
- Discretionary Absence
- Discriminate Analysis
- Disk Adaptor
- Disney Adventures (magazine)
- Disney Afternoon
- Displaced Abomasum (intestinal disease of post-partum cattle)
- Disproportionate Asset (taxes; India)
- Dissolved Acetylene
Samples in periodicals archive:
SUMMARY Freeman-Sheldon syndrome, or distal arthrogryposis type 2A, is a rare congenital myopathy and dysplasia characterised by multiple contractures, abnormalities of the head and face, defective development of the hands and feet and skeletal malformations.