1]) of total organic carbon (TOC), dissolved inorganic carbon (DIC), dissolved organic carbon (DOC), total nitrogen (TN), total phosphorus (TP), and silicon (Si) in the main inflows and in the outflow of Lake Vortsjarv in 2008-2009 Substance n Mean Median Minimum Maximum Vaike Emajogi TOC 26 22.
What does DIC stand for?
DIC stands for Dissolved Inorganic Carbon
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIC
We have 210 other meanings of DIC in our Acronym Attic
- Diploma of Imperial College (London UK)
- Dirección de Investigación Criminal (Criminal Investigation Division, Honduras)
- Direct Image Copy
- Direct Indicating Compass
- Direct Interference Contrast
- Direct Inverse Control
- Director in Charge
- Disponibilité, Intégrité, Confidentialité (French: Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality)
- Disseminated Intravascular Clot (pathology)
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation
- District Industries Center (India)
- Divestiture Implementation Committee (Ghana)
- Division d'Infanterie Coloniale (French: Colonial Infantry Division)
- Do I Care?
- Document Identifier Code
- Downtown Intermodal Center
- Dream in Code (website)
- Driver Improvement Course
- Driver Information Center
- Droit a l'Image Collective (French: Right to Collective Image; intellectual property)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instead, the carbon-14 signature indicated that the carbon came from dissolved inorganic carbon in deep seawater.
These algae appear to be responding to at least one characteristic of calm water-a low concentration of dissolved inorganic carbon, the team learned recently.