[[banner]] The Ghubrah facility incorporates submerged seawater intake and outfall, dissolved air flotation, dual media filtration, cartridge filtration, double pass reverse osmosis and remineralisation through carbon dioxide and lime dousing.
What does DAF stand for?
DAF stands for Dissolved Air Flotation (separation technology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DAF
We have 140 other meanings of DAF in our Acronym Attic
- Diffusion Ameublement Fabrique (French furniture company)
- Dilution and Attenuation Factor
- Direct Aerial Fire
- Direction Administrative et Financière (French: Administrative and Financial Department; various locations)
- Direction de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt (French: Department of Agriculture and Forestry)
- Direction des Affaires Financières
- Directory Access Function
- Directory Address Field (Centrex telelphone system)
- Diretoria de Assuntos Fundiários (Portuguese: Directorate of Land Affairs; Brazil)
- Disciplinary Action Form (human resources)
- Distributed Application Framework
- District Aisne Football (French: Aisne District Football; Aisne, France)
- Divorced Asian Female
- Document Allocation File
- Dogwood Arts Festival
- Domestic Abuse Forum (various locations)
- Donor Advised Fund
- Dry and Ash Free (coal)
- Duck Athletic Fund (Oregon)
- Duplicate Address File
Samples in periodicals archive:
From there, the waste water is processed through a Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF) unit before being treated by both aerobic and anaerobic biological treatment.
It includes building a new dissolved air flotation plant to provide improvements to the current water treatment processes.
WATER TREATMENT PURIFICATION OF PEROXIDE-BLEACHED TMP WATER BY DISSOLVED AIR FLOTATION By Ville Saarimaa, Anna Sundberg, Bjarne Holmbom, Angeles Blanco, Carlos Negro and Elena Fuente APPLICATION: This study provides valuable information for papermakers who might install a DAF cleaning stage in a TMP process and for optimizing the DAF functions.
The nutrients are removed via wastewater processing methods, delivering a concentrated sludge byproduct known as dissolved air flotation (DAF) sludge.
The Band-Float technology is a new addition to Idrosistem's other water filtration equipment that includes biological treatment, dissolved air flotation, sand filtration, resin filtration, reverse osmosis and UV sterilization.