To fly dissimilar air combat training was to invite disaster.
What does DACT stand for?
DACT stands for Dissimilar Air Combat Training
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DACT
We have 12 other meanings of DACT in our Acronym Attic
- Déclaration d'Achèvement et de Conformité des Travaux (French: Statement of Work Completion and Compliance)
- Deployable ACCS Component (NATO)
- Diaminochlorotriazine (herbicide)
- Digital Alarm Communicator Transmitter
- Digital Automated Communications Terminal
- Diplomate American College of Theriogenology
- Disposable Absorbent Containment Trunk
- Disposable Absorption Collection Trunk (NASA)
- Dissimilar Aerial Combat Tactic
- Dissimilar Air Combat Tactics
- Dissimilar Aircraft Combat Training
- Downstream Aluminium Centre for Technology
- Dutch Association of Corporate Treasurers
- Dynamic Adaptive Compression Tool
- Dynamic Airspace Collaboration Tool (US NASA)
- Dog and Cat Travel and Risk Information (UK)
- Defensive Air Combat Tactics Instructor
- Declarative Alvey Compiler Target Language
- Deactivate Logical Unit
- Detroit Area Council of Teachers of Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
To prove the Air Force is not excluded in this dimension, in February of this year, for the first time since 1963, eight F-15C aircraft from the 19th Fighter Squadron, Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska flew to Indian Air Force Station, Gwalior, to participate in a dissimilar air combat training (DACT) exercise.
The training profile for my first mission in theater was a 2vX Dissimilar Air Combat Training (DACT) mission.