What does DICFS stand for?
DICFS stands for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation with Fibrinolysis Syndrome
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- District Centres for Early Childhood Education (Kenya)
- Departamento de Inscripciones de Ciudadanos y Elaboración del Padrón (Guatemala)
- Design and Installation of Cost-Effective Piles (conference; Pile Driving Contractors of America)
- Developing Inquiring Communities in Education Project (est. 1991)
- Dose Intensive Cyclophosphamide, Etoposide and Cisplatin (chemotherapy)
- Digital Information Center for Environment Research (South Korea)
- Dalian International Christian Fellowship (China)
- Deutsches Institut für Corporate Finance
- Dictionary InterChange Format (DICT Development Group)
- Dominant Introverted Concrete Feeler (Jung personality type indicator)
- Danaher Industrial Controls Group
- Digital Inversive Congruential Generator
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (India)
- Data-Intensive Computing Initiative (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Washington)
- Digital Image Communications Inc. (Little Rock, AR)
- Direct-Injection Compression Ignition (fuel delivery)
- Directorate for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
- Documentation Information Catholiques Internationales (French Catholic publication)
- Does It Come in Black?
- Development Initiative for Chemical Dependent Areas (UK)