The topics include harnessing network coding in wireless systems, network coding in the real world, network coding and user cooperation for streaming and download services in long term evolution networks, bounds and algorithms for secret and reliable communications, and network coding in disruption tolerant networks.
What does DTN stand for?
DTN stands for Disruption Tolerant Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTN
We have 53 other meanings of DTN in our Acronym Attic
- Defense Telecommunications Network
- Defense-Technology News (blog)
- Delay-Tolerant Networking
- Dépistage des Troubles Nutritionnels (French: Screening of Nutritional Disorders)
- Depth to NAPL (Non-Aqueous Phase Liquid)
- Développement Tremblant Nord (French real estate company)
- Diffusion Technique du Nord (French fireplace accessory company)
- Digital Telephone Network
- Direction Technique Nationale (French: National Technical Direction)
- Dirichlet-to-Neumann (electric fields)
- Duplex, Tray, Network (HP designator on LaserJet printers)
- Dysphagia Trained Nurse (UK)
- Daimler Trucks North America LLC (Portland, Oregon)
- Dancing the Night Away (charity foundation)
- Desert Tortoise Natural Area (California, USA)
- Directeur Technique National de l'Arbitrage (French: National Technical Director of Arbitration; Senegal)
- Direction Technique de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Technical Directorate of Air Navigation; various locations)
- Duboce Triangle Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Dorsal Tegmental Noradrenergic Bundle
- Dtnb - 5,5'-Dithio-Bis (2-Nitrobenzoic Acid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other topics include TCP congestion control, network energy driven wireless sensor networks, genetic algorithms for delay and disruption tolerant networks, and a scented node protocol for MANET routing.