Dispute Resolution Journal, 56(1), February-April, 57-62.
What does DRJ stand for?
DRJ stands for Dispute Resolution Journal (law journal)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRJ
We have 1 other meaning of DRJ in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Resolution Intensive Vector Enhancement
- Digital Repository Infrastructure Vision for European Research
- Data Resiliency in Information Warfare
- Detroit River International Wildlife Refuge (est. 2001)
- Dragon Internet eXchange
- Dirección de Recursos Ictícolas y Acuícolas (Spanish: National Department of Ichthyic and Aquatic Resources; Argentina)
- Data Requirement Justification
- Dental Research Journal (Isfahan University of Medical Sciences)
- Deutsche Rugby-Jugend (German: Germany Youth Rugby)
- Disaster Recovery Journal (business continuity planning)
- Dynamic Review Journal (digital medical library; orthopedics)
- Distributed Repetitive Join Attempt (Unreal game engine security exploit)
- Difficult Run Jazz Band
- Dell Rapids Jam Ball Association (basketball league)
- Desert Ridge Junior High (Mesa, Arizona)
- Deutsch-Russisches Juristisches Institut (Germany; German-Russian Law Institute)
- Directory of Research Journals Indexing
- Danish Radio Jazz Orchestra
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse et des Sports (French: Regional Directorate of Youth and Sports)
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse, des Sports et de la Cohésion Sociale (French: Regional Directorate for Youth, Sports and Social Cohesion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lauderdale recently had his article, "Judicial Review of Arbitral Awards," published in Dispute Resolution Journal, a publication of the American Arbitration Association.