He also pointed out a few traps for the unwary in relation to the use of these forms, and explained how different dispute resolution techniques are used in FIDIC contracts, particularly focusing on the use of dispute adjudication boards.
What does DAB stand for?
DAB stands for Dispute Adjudication Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAB
We have 136 other meanings of DAB in our Acronym Attic
- Director's Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Directory Address Buffer
- Direkt Anlage Bank, Germany
- Disabilities Advisory Board (West Hollywood, CA)
- Disambiguation (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Discoveries and Believers (band)
- Disk Access Buffer
- Display Attention Bits
- Dispositif Auto-Bloquant (French: Auto-Blocking Device; nuclear energy industry)
- Disposition & Adjustment Board
- Distributeur Automatique de Billets (French: Automatic Bill Dispenser)
- Dommages Aux Biens (French: Property Damage; Insurance)
- Dortmunder Aktienbrauerei (German Beer)
- Double Accident Benefit (insurance)
- Driver Air Bag
- Dynamically Allocable Bandwidth
- Digital Audio Broadcasting – Traffic Message Channel
- Dallas Amateur Baseball Association (Dallas, TX)
- Dallas Area Breastfeeding Alliance (Dallas, TX)
- Denver Area Business Association (Denver, NC)