Displacement Mapping Using Hardware Tessellation: Generate amazing 3D details from two-dimensional displacement maps with real-time hardware-based geometry tessellation.
What does DISMAP stand for?
DISMAP stands for Displacement Mapping
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Digital Interface Standards for Monitors
- Diploma in Infocomm Securities Management (Singapore Polytechnic)
- Diploma in Information System Management
- Disability Insurance State Manual
- Dismounted Intelligence Situation Mapboard
- Dominican Institute for Student Ministry (Oakland, CA)
- Dynamic Intimate Shared Memory (Sun Solaris Server)
- Digital Scene Matching Area Correlation Sensor
- Distributed Management Working Group (IETF)
- Distribuidora Marítima (Guatemalan maritime distributor)
- Desertification Information System for the Mediterranean
- Dental Information Systems Management Office (Bethesda, MD)
- Defense Integrated Subsistence Management System
- Defense Information Support Network
- Defense Information Switched Network (less common)
- Defense Information Systems Network
- Defense Integrated Services Network
- Diabetes Inpatient Specialist Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters on ambient occlusion, displacement mapping and global subsurface scattering are also presented.
There are some experimental efforts for incorporating displacement mapping to graphics cards, but it is still not here yet.