10) Displacement encoding with stimulated echoes (DENSE) is a more recent technique that provides more accurate measures of displacement and hence myocardial strain.
What does DENSE stand for?
DENSE stands for Displacement Encoding with Stimulated Echoes
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Division of Environment and Natural Resources (North Carolina)
- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (Delaware)
- Dacorum Emergency Night Shelter (est. 1998; UK)
- Diploma of Engineering Studies (University of Southern Queensland; Australia)
- Diplôme de l'Ecole Normale Supérieure (French degree)
- Directed Energy Neutralization System
- Drug Evaluation Network System (information system)
- Dimly Educated Next Super Achiever
- Diversely Educated, Not Seriously Affected
- Detasemen Khusus (Special Detachment; Indonesia)
- Dedicated to Establishing National Teamwork (political action committee; Tampa, FL)
- Dedication Education Name Try (football player Richard Dent)
- Demolition Events National Tour
- Double Edge Notch Tension (fracture mechanics)
- Dental Activity
- Dental Civic Action Program
- Drivers Ed, Not Teens Dead
- Dental Readiness System (Army)